New forms of tax enforcement are spreading quickly throughout the world, signaling a complete transformation of indirect tax from analog and manual to digital and data-driven.
That transformation puts pressure on your financial processes and introduces new risks to your SAP S/4HANA upgrade project.
According to the tax leaders at the organizations below, SAP alone was not capable of protecting their organizations from the disruptions this digital transformation presents.
Download the SAP S/4HANA tax preparation guide and learn the following from your peers, SAP experts and experienced SAP implementers:
- The 3 processes that will be affected by tax during your SAP S/4HANA upgrade
- The key steps leading businesses are taking to minimize disruptions
- The three big challenges of SAP-native compliance
- How to deal with country-by-country localization
- The effect of real-time transactional controls on SAP S/4HANA upgrades
- How to solve tax for good in both SAP S/4HANA and related cloud applications for purchasing and supply chain management
- A complete checklist to ensure SAP S/4HANA meets future government regulatory requirements.