New forms of tax enforcement are spreading quickly throughout the world, signaling a complete transformation of indirect tax from analog and manual to digital and data-driven.
That transformation puts pressure on your financial processes and introduces new risks to your S/4HANA upgrade project.
According to the tax leaders at the organizations below, SAP alone was not capable of protecting their organizations from the disruptions this digital transformation presents.
Download the S/4 tax preparation guide and learn the following from your peers, SAP experts and experienced SAP implementers:
- The 3 processes that will be affected by tax during your S/4 upgrade
- The key steps leading businesses are taking to minimize disruptions
- The three big challenges of SAP-native compliance
- How to deal with country-by-country localization
- The effect of real-time transactional controls on S/4HANA upgrades
- How to solve tax for good in both S/4HANA and related cloud applications for purchasing and supply chain management
- A complete checklist to ensure SAP S/4HANA meets future government regulatory requirements.